2012 Sea Doo 210 Wake Anchor Locker Cover

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshm4321

The cover on my anchor locker flew off while driving (two of the screws had come loose) and it sank to the bottom of the lake. Does anyone know where I could get a replacement? It seems the part is

ANCHOR COVER​

291003716​

But I can’t find anywhere for sale.

Looks like Partzilla has it. https://www.partzilla.com/product/sea-doo/291003716 $275. Although I've seen these parts sites claim to have parts and then not actually have them when you call them up. So I'd double check.
Also I've never dealt with that company before, so I cannot speak to their reliability. Maybe someone else can?

Just throwing this out there. If you don't have luck finding the part, maybe you could cut your own anchor door from a piece of HDPE or some other sort of plastic that will support the weight of a person climbing onto the bow. Not as pretty as a replacement part would be, but functional.
HDPE MARINE BOARD SHEET | WHITE - 24x36x0.500
or
HDPE MARINE BOARD SHEET | WHITE - 24x36x1.000
(Measurements are estimates)

Last edited:
The cover on my anchor locker flew off while driving (two of the screws had come loose) and it sank to the bottom of the lake. Does anyone know where I could get a replacement? It seems the part is

ANCHOR COVER​

291003716​

But I can’t find anywhere for sale.
Did you ever have any luck with a new anchor cover? I ask because mine is pretty banged up.... was personally contimplating I may try and get it 3d printed....since it is so hard to find.

No, I didn’t. Partzilla took my order but then refunded it as they didn’t have them in stock. I asked my dealer about it when I took it in for service and they said they had no other way to get it if Bombardier isn’t making the part anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back