2012 rxpx 260 top speed?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

denzel

I got my 2012 rxpx 260 last month. ive only been able to put 8 hours on it so far and dealer said break in is 10 hours so not to beat it up to much before then. so i been taken it fairly easy on it but i have opened it up and it only hits 60 mph in sport mode. im a lil guy only 5' 4" 120 pounds. i expected this thing to be way faster on top end. does any one else have one or rode one and can tell me if this is normal or not?

It's still in the break in period. After that is over you'll see it hit 68mph (limited to that).

I got my 2012 rxpx 260 last month. ive only been able to put 8 hours on it so far and dealer said break in is 10 hours so not to beat it up to much before then. so i been taken it fairly easy on it but i have opened it up and it only hits 60 mph in sport mode. im a lil guy only 5' 4" 120 pounds. i expected this thing to be way faster on top end. does any one else have one or rode one and can tell me if this is normal or not?

If you want it crackin 70+...you're gonna have to take the brakes(that BRP installed to make the USCG happy) offa it.

i also was told by dealer that the power is limited until 5 hrs. my RXT-X has 12 on it now and have seen 70 before but only one time.. it usually tops out at 68 on the speedo..

The manual says 10 hours for the RXT-X... not sure about P-X but I would think its the same. Perhaps not though...

thanks for all the replys guys. i didnt even know anyone replied until now. not sure wat my top speed maxed out at last year but i think i was finally seein around 68ish if im rememberin correctly. still only has 8 hours on it tho. didnt get much ride time last year cuz of few issues with it. but its goin into a new dealer this year to get it all worked out so hopefully everythings good this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back