2012 gtr 215 tuning?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone, I've searched everywhere online to see if there is any other options to getting my 2012 seadoo gtr215 tuned besides getting the maptunerX? I've heard bad things about torx so that is out of the picture. Mods I currently have is. Exhaust, intercooler, solas 14/19a prop, catch can and a intake. Any input is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Some Guys use Dean's Team for Tunes . But the people who use them for tunes have a lot of money into their ski like a turbo charger , Motec ecu , and beefed up Valve Train . They are not cheep . Do you have something against Maptuner X ? Because I have one and really like it .

Hello everyone, I've searched everywhere online to see if there is any other options to getting my 2012 seadoo gtr215 tuned besides getting the maptunerX? I've heard bad things about torx so that is out of the picture. Mods I currently have is. Exhaust, intercooler, solas 14/19a prop, catch can and a intake. Any input is greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Hello, whats the issue with the maptunerx? We rent them out to you if you don't want to keep it. Many happy riders! Let me know what you are looking for and I can get you set up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back