2012 210 Wake Bilge Pump

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

MDH19

Premium Member
Premium Member
It seems that the lowest point in the boat is not where the factory place the bilge pump in the engine compartment of this boat. I leave the boat in the water for a week at a time between uses and the ski locker can gain significant water if there is a small leak somewhere which doesn’t trigger the bilge in the rear of the boat. Hence, I’m considering installing a second bilge pump in the ski locker. Has anyone done this and if so how did you wire it to the battery?

I recently installed a Rule LP900D low profile pump in my speedster for this exact issue. The current pump is on a raised part of the hull behind the engine and would allow a considerable amount of water in the hull before being triggered to pump. In most cases the engine block is in water before it actuated.

I moved it to the lowest spot and voila, problem solved.

The pump for me also operates the best of both worlds. It has a sensor on it that is adjustable from low to high but also if it continues to get triggered but not pump, it switches to a timed mode where it does a pump check every 2 mins. It does this for a period and then goes back to the sensor.

For me this works out awesome as it keeps me protected while on the water but won't drain the battery when it sits in the garage waiting for the next outing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back