2011 sea doo challenger 180performance/ mod HELP!

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

T-Hooks180

i just bought a new sea doo challenger 180. i currently have 4 hours on the boat. its been seeming really doggy the whole time i have had it and i was wondering if it had anything holding it back for the first 10 hours of break in.
I was also wondering if there was any performance mods for these boats? graphic kits? or any other cool mods?

currently have 30 hours on the boat now and still looking for a little more power... any options would help! or any other mods for the boats.

Attachments

• BOAT.jpg
    BOAT.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 60
  • subs.jpg
    subs.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 63
You can use any of the power add'er mods that the ski's use. BUT... in a boat, they may not be as noticeable.

SGOYAL- I was trying to find some LED lights to replace the courtesy lights inside but i couldnt find them anywhere... you know where i could get these at?

Dr. Honda- That was gonna be my next question... all power mods for the 215 skis will work on my challenger?
Has anyone tried any of the mods on their boats??

Thanks for the help!

Do you have the 215 or 255? Either way, there's some threads in the 4tech boat section on performance mods.

i have the 215. looking to get some more power out of it. i am the kind of person that always wants more power on everything i own haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back