2011 sea doo challenger 180 SE center window

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fergusj60

Premium Member
Premium Member
i just bought this boat and the window was broken, was able to get the glass replaced but when i installed the window i noticed that because its removable, it slides freely up and down in the intended track. My question is this...is there a way to stop the sliding downward...i'm afraid the window is going to fall out when someone goes to open it and isn't paying attention to this apparent oversight? I think it is great that it is removable and am happy that i can remove it in an upward pull, but the downward slide makes me nervous that one of my grandkids or (anyone for that matter) might get hurt if they open the window.

GOOD NEWS...so i located the manufacturer of the window based on information etched into the glass. Come to find out there is a little screw with a little washer that goes in the channel and prevents the window from slipping out. The manufacturer provided it for free!

Last edited:
Ok got you covered dude. Go to taylormadeproducts.com….if you are looking for that part that keeps the middle window from sliding out you want “black retainer clip” part 1170920 and “retainer screw part 9090320.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back