2011 RXT IS 260 looking for yellow hood plastic

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

oxyleak

Happy Thanksgiving all - my ski in minty except for scratches on the yellow hood plastic from when it flew off on the trailer. I can't believe that BRP does not sell the yellow plastic separate from the hood assembly and I am not ready to spend the $500 for a new hood. Does anyone know where I can get the replacement yellow hood plastic? Also looking yellow plastic on the mirror covers.

I have a yellow 09 iS, same stuff. Turned down buying one with damaged plastics because of a complete lack of used on ebay. Seems to be really hard to find. Can't really be painted either nor polished.. Bombardier was only option I found.

One of the bigger reasons these machines come up for buying as "needs work" is from being towed too fast on lake and they'll submarine.. Usually only damage is mirror covers and portions of hood assembly end up on bottom of lake. Used ones go away really fast..

I have a black one off a 2011 Wake Pro at the cabin pretty sure it’s mint, had to replace complete hood for a broken hood hinge.

Pay for a box and shipping and you can wait till spring?

Awesome Skiasylum - where are you located? MSP - what does that stand for? I will take it for sure. Even if it's black it might work just fine for my IS. Thanks!

I was hoping that MSP stood for Minneapolis/St. Paul. I live in White Bear Lake so I can stop and pick it up in the spring when you grab it. I work in Hopkins so I cross the metro almost every day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back