2011 Gti 130 code p0325

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Florida Paul

Got a 2 second beep and lost 1000 rpm's. on top end. P0325 is code what is it and how do I fix. I think it may be bad knock sensor. Is this a mechanic game? I am. Told that you must hO to dealer to get the code cleared. Any advise is appreciated. Thanks

you were told wrong, the fault will clear itself when the problem is corrected. yes, it is the knock sensor code. bad gas can cause this but the knock sensor can fail as well or this can be triggered from another issue, either electrical or mechanical. measure resistance of the sensor with it off and then measure at 4500 rpm. should be 4.8 ohm at 4500rpm.

Changed plugs and oil. Knock sensor checks out OK. Start and engine symbol is still showing. Idle is fine. Get up on plane and get the 2 second beep. Runs smooth. Still tops out at 6100 RPM's. Checked all connections. I guess it's off to the dealer to let them have a shot. I have reached my limits of time and capability.

Had local mechanic change knock sensor and do all software updates and things seem resolved. I will give the ski a good test this weekend
The advantage of living in florida is the extended water season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back