2010 rxt 215 add engine temp??

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

2010RXT215MICH

Guys,
I had bought this 2010 RXT 215 back in march with 79 hours and did all the maintenance and rebuilt the super charger and already had the upgraded driveshaft and etc. with everything in the gauge cluster is there way to add digital read out of the actual engine temp? I am just anal of knowing whats going with stuff like that, I know there is high temp indicator, but I see on the RTX-X has the ability to have the engine temp displayed , but not on the RTX? help input would be great Thanks

Sea-Doo 295100431 'X Package' Module https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00AWPHSTY/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_tai_Ir5ZCbFWRV2A9

Not sure if it will work on a 2010

Product description
Activates X package functions on gauge: Lap timer, fuel autonomy (time and distance to 'empty'), average and top speed and RPM display, and engine temperature. User-friendly interface on gauge. Plugs in diagnostics connector. Includes hardware necessary for installation.

Question: Will this work with 2017 spark with ibr
Answer: From what I can read on the Sea Doo web site is "
Compatibility
Models with iBR (2011 and up). Standard feature on X models." So I am assuming that it will. Maybe contact Sea Doo and ask them to save yourself some grief (888) 272-9222… see more
By Edkoz106 on May 9, 2017

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back