2009 speedster 150 upgrade stereo

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bossboys3

I have a 09 150 speedster 255hp. I want to upgrade the stereo and have lots of questions. I am thinking of running a 5 channel amp from MTX to power 4 speakers and 1 10" sub. Also would like to put wakeboard tower speaker on.

Questions:
1. Where can I mount the 10" sub and does it need to be a shallow mount
2. Where can I mount the amp. The MTX one is 15" long. Also MB Quartz has one that is 20" long
3. What speakers should I use for the 6.5". Familiar with Polk, JL and Memphis. Want some to go into existing holes in between back seats that will fit.
4. The other 2 6.5 speaker should go where in the boat?
5. Will I be OK with current battery?
6. Tower Speakers Mounting. Any suggestions of mounting or brand?

Thanks for all your help. Just trying to narrow down my decisions. Any pictures would help.

my advice would be go to crutchfield.com thats where i get all my audio gear truck n 09 speedster i got infinity's in everything i own i do want an amp n sun in my speedster but wife wont comply yet i love the marine speakers i got amp id put near battery or if u get a small one near radio in that space under glove box the sub i thought id put on side wall between left seat and rear facing seat since its a big open space

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back