2009 seadoo 430 upgrade help

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stevenlampe

I am looking to upgrade supercharger and injectors on my boat that has 2x 215 Rotax. What do I need to change impellor to? Any ideas and suggestions s would be great as I am new to the sea doo platform. Boat now runs out at 43 to 50 depending on people load and running at 7500rpm

PWC muscle can help. This is what they told me:

Hey Tom!

Good news. We have a kit that includes everything you need including the block off plate for the stock intercooler.

Here is a link: Fizzle F1000 Intercooler Complete Kit F1000-KIT this comes with the piping as well as the mounting bracket you need. You will want two of these.

Here is the xcharger upgrade bundle that includes the fizzle intercooler I linked above: SeaDoo 215 Upgrade to 260 Package 215skito260

You would need two of those complete kits. Then you would also want to add two rising rate fuel pressure regulators two props and a tune. Here are the links for those:
2 x RIVA Sea-Doo Rising Rate Fuel Pressure Regulator Kit - `08 & Newer RS12050-RRFPR-08
2 x Solas Sea-Doo Impeller 14/19 + OEM Wear Ring + Removal Tool Bundle 1419bundle
1 x Sea Doo RIVA Maptuner X Tune Bundle for 4TEC and ACE Models maptunerx4tecbundle

Please let me know if you have any questions at all! I know I just threw a lot out there. This will make your boat like a twin 260 engine.
Greg H

I decided not to go this route as it’s about $6500 when you have twins. Instead I just rebuilt my chargers stock. Coulda went with the xcharger and 42lb injectors for $1200 each motor. Didn’t go that route either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back