2008 Wake 230 Boat Ballast Tank/Sack Size?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

kozzy4444

How much weight does each side hold? I have the original fat sac logo on the gray colored sacks so this is what the boat came equipped with from the factory I assume. I cannot find it anywhere online or in the original brochure..

Also, has anyone tried to wake surf behind one of these?

Not sure on what they came with. Thought I had read before they were hard tanks not bags. See pic below..
IMG_2466.JPG

Regarding surfing, yes we just started end of last season. We have the 230 challenger. No ballast, just used a couple of kids hanging out in back. Enough wave they could all drop rope etc. wasn’t the cleanest wave but decent enough.

Not sure on what they came with. Thought I had read before they were hard tanks not bags. See pic below..
View attachment 41921

Regarding surfing, yes we just started end of last season. We have the 230 challenger. No ballast, just used a couple of kids hanging out in back. Enough wave they could all drop rope etc. wasn’t the cleanest wave but decent enough.
Thanks for the reply. They're definitely bags and not hard tanks in my boat- I heard rumor that they're 1000 LBS so I assume that's 500 LB per side.

Anyone else with the same year/model boat know what size ballast these boats came stock with?

Cool, let us know what you find. I’d be interested, mines the Challenger se but the storage is pretty similar to the wake. Somebody out there has to have, can’t imagine there’s only a handful of us that want them etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back