2008 seadoo gti 155 surging electrical issue

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

ripperman

2008 seadoo gti 155

I have a2008 gti se 155

I have one that seems to turn on the info panel giving me the welcome aboard message every 15 seconds or so. This happens with no key hooked up.

When I do put the DESS key on it beeps fine and gives me the welcome aboard message every time but when i hit the start button I hear a click. It will click every time I press start and so far has started after 3-4 pushes on the start button.

I have purchased a new battery and checked all the fuses. Any help would be great I can't figure it out.

Last edited by a moderator:
update

OK so i trouble shot the seadoo more today. The only way i can get the electronic welcome aboard sea-doo message to stop coming on is to unplug the cannon plug for the steering harness. basically disconnecting the dess and start button from the system. Does this mean i have a short and need to replace this harness? If I replace the harness do i need to get different keys? Thanks for any help or suggestions you may have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back