2008 sea doo wake 215 SC

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
I decided to change my coolant m. Just Bc I bought ski used and don't know if he used distilled water. It currently has green antifreeze in it. What should I go back with after I drain it out? I seen antifreeze for sea doo but it was orange. Some one throw some ideas out of you don't mind. I looked and looked for a coolant thread Didint really find which one I needed. Thanks !!

The only concern is everything is aluminum. Some extra cheap or very old antifreeze options maybe are not compatible but anything made today will likely list it's compatible with aluminum blocks/rads.. What is critical is distilled water mix (or buy pre-mixed) otherwise as long as it shows compatible with aluminum you should be fine.

Both colors are mostly glycol, GM came out with the orange color years ago. The corrosion additives are different in each but both do the same end result. I've seen stuff that says OK to mix, others say stick with one color..

In general don’t mix colors unless it says universal on the bottle. I would suggest only using the recommended type. It doesn’t have to be seadoo brand but needs to be the type they require. I know not all engines like the GM dexcool and can cause leaks.

Ok thanks I will stick with the pre mix sea doo. Guess better safe then sorry I am having a hard time finding out how many quarts it takes. Any one have a idea?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back