2007 Seadoo Speedster 150 with wake tower

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dena4A

I purchased this Seadoo Speedster 150 Boat this week and thought seats and a replacement bimini cover would be easy to get like the rest our boats...unfortunately it's NOT as easy.

I'm in Louisiana so I assumed that I had the 2007 SeaDoo Speedster 150 NA (for North America), but I'm not sure how to confirm this.

The seats in my boat need to be replaced/recovered but (2) of the (4) seats didn't even have the plastic base. They made a replacement out of non-treated wood! Does anyone know where I can get replacement seats or seat bases so I can have them recovered?

While I'm asking - any pros and cons to this boat that I need to be aware of?

Thanks!

I purchased this Seadoo Speedster 150 Boat this week and thought seats and a replacement bimini cover would be easy to get like the rest our boats...unfortunately it's NOT as easy.

I'm in Louisiana so I assumed that I had the 2007 SeaDoo Speedster 150 NA (for North America), but I'm not sure how to confirm this.

The seats in my boat need to be replaced/recovered but (2) of the (4) seats didn't even have the plastic base. They made a replacement out of non-treated wood! Does anyone know where I can get replacement seats or seat bases so I can have them recovered?

While I'm asking - any pros and cons to this boat that I need to be aware of?

Thanks!
I've noticed a lot of local boat upholstery companies popping up on Facebook Marketplace lately. You could start there then cross check those companies with Yelp or bbb. My friend actually repainted her boat seats. I've never heard of that but apparently you can do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back