2007 Sea Doo Speedster - Beeps

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

adamst101

I just replaced my ECU. I married the cluster, programmed the keys, and reset the TPS with candoo diagnostic tool. When I put the lanyard on I get one beep followed by a pause and then three short beeps. The three short beeps then cycle continuously. I'm seeing no fault codes. Nothing happens when I push the start button.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

I think the one beep indicates that everything checks out. I get the same thing and the three beeps go away after cranking the engine. I think the three beeps mean the DESS is in place, but the engine is not cranked. I don't think it's an error warning.

I think the one beep indicates that everything checks out. I get the same thing and the three beeps go away after cranking the engine. I think the three beeps mean the DESS is in place, but the engine is not cranked. I don't think it's an error warning.
It's supposed to be (and was previously) 2 beeps indicate ready to start. Regardless, the engine does not even turn over when I hit the start button.

2 beeps for my sportster = okay to start. I get one long beep when the dess key isn't properly seated on the post. maybe try reprogramming the key again?

Did you write the keys to the ECU ??
Remove the keys that were written to ECU and do it again
You need to remove the key until the green boat light goes away in left corner then put the key back on
In some models you have to remove key install key and then remove u til ECU powers down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back