2007 sea doo gti se 4 tec starts but immediately dies

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

jbh6320

Have two of these. Both ran fine when winterized and put in to storage. One of them now fires off, then immediately dies. I believe the battery is good as I have swapped batteries with the other one to check. Took fuel rail loose, it's geting fuel. Replaced spark plugs. Is getting fire. Anyone have any ideas where to start looking or what the problem might be?

Have two of these. Both ran fine when winterized and put in to storage. One of them now fires off, then immediately dies. I believe the battery is good as I have swapped batteries with the other one to check. Took fuel rail loose, it's geting fuel. Replaced spark plugs. Is getting fire. Anyone have any ideas where to start looking or what the problem might be?
I just finished taking a pill pump out of my same machine in the bottom of the fuel tank was yucky I clean the bottom up then I figured out how to change both the Filters on the pump It made a huge difference

I just finished taking a fuel pump out of my same machine in the bottom of the fuel tank was yucky I cleaned the inside up then I figured out how to change both the Filters on the pump as it was obvious it needed It made a huge difference you Have to remove the glove box by drilling out the rivets and replacing with stainless steel screws

Back