2007 RXT won't start, beeps, click, buzz

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

seamonsters

I hope you experienced guys can help. After changing oil, filter, coolant, plugs, and charging 1-year old battery, it just clicks. Starter not turning. Beeps OK. Gauges readout OK. It says MAINT and compass direction back and forth. Main relay buzzes.
It started fine just before and during oil change process. It decided to act up when I got everything back together. The only oddball thing I did was flush out the interior engine compartment with a hose. That's why I checked the fuses. Fuse box seals held. South texas so not a winter issue.
Checked battery, checked battery connections, checked fuses. Same results with trainer key. Dealer 100 miles away, but they have been relaible in the past. Should I start replacing parts, relay, battery, others?
Thanks in advance for troubleshooting ideas.

I've searched and read about every post associated with this topic. comfort in it happening to so many of us, but frustrating. I jumpered the two large red cables between the battery and the starter. the starter immediately turns, without the key, so I'm guessing the relay and fuses are good, and it is a bad solenoid. sound right? With my lack of expertise (I think yalls word is noob), I'm attacking this problem in series. again, frustrating. I'll post again once i get a new solenoid. any helpful ideas or other troubleshooting ideas would be appreciated.

The solenoid is the fist thing that comes to mind. Also you should get a tested and read the volts on the battery as it is when you tried to start with it. If it is low(under 12) it can cause things to be damaged. ie the solenoid. I am dealing with the same problem as I have in the past however changing my solenoid didnt help my problem this time. So if you find the solution please post back with it so that others of us can learn with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back