2006 Speedster Wake 200 - Bimini operation?!

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

LOBMAN

Hi - new to the forum and the boat... only had it for a few weeks. It is the speedster wake 200 with factory tower. I'm having trouble folding up the bimini top with out unscrewing it from the sides. The speakers are in the way.... is there a way to fold up without taking the screws out? It's great when open (behind speakers it opens fine and clips in well but if I leave in this position and try and fold it up, two bars are ahead of the speakers and one behind (to wide to get the cover on). Help! am I doing something wrong?? thanks for your help.

Take a picture of the speaker with the canopy open so we can see the problem. Maybe the previous owner replaced with after-market and they stick out further?

this is the only picture I have with me (going back tomorrow). Not sure if it's clear from the pic but the back bar hits the front of the speakers and front bars hit the back of them (making the canopy too wide to put cover on). I was able to unscrew it from the sides, move all the bars to the back of the speakers (towards front of boat) and reattached screws/canopy in this position so I could fold it up and put cover on...... but in this position, it doesn't open. I'll take more pictures this weekend if this is not clear. Thank you for your help!IMG_0691.JPG

I have a 2004 and am looking for a tower. I have the aluminum bar on the bottom, I'm guessing that is the factory tower? I see it bolts to the same bar I have and makes it so you don't have to drill the fiberglass. Thanks man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back