2006 seadoo speedster 200 stunt & trick video

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

RELENTLESS

made a video today
let me know what you think
you can also search me on youtube
user
adrenex
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pjnl6NUiFwE

EDIT BY CHRYSTIAN TYLER & VIDEO FOOTAGE BY FRANK PAUL VISIT ROCKTHISNJ.COM FOR CONTACT OR CLOTHING LINE (STUNTS TRICKS & MORE) 2006 SEADOO SPEEDSTER 200

RELENTLESS MOVIE SEADOO SPEEDSTER 200 315HP 2006 STUNTS TRICKS SEADOO JET BOAT BOATING VIDEO

SPEEDSTER,200,SEADOO,STUNTS,TRICKS,STUNT,360,DRIVER,ROCKTHISNJ,CHRYSTIAN,TYLER,RELENTLESS,BOAT,VIDEO,MOVIE,YOUTUBE,JETBOAT,JET

visit rockthisnj.com if you would like to contact me
thanks

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Pjnl6NUiFwE&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Pjnl6NUiFwE&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Lol

Not the guy on my new hair cut vid though im on tyra banks oct 1st you can see my youtubes vids by searching " adrenex "

Darwin is cheating

:agree:

This is the vid RFoster is talkin' about..some guy trying to show his ass basically
Kinda vulgar this video, but see if you see the similarity....looks like this vid. was shot at Jersey Shore bar too.

Last edited by a moderator:
darwin is cheating again

Well he put [Cheated] not [Cheating] but I believe if you don't know, don't ask. I am also confused, where are the stunts? I would at least expected a Hasselhoff off the side or something. If you have to ask what a Hasselhoff is also again don't ask. I hope you do more than that with your boat. Seems like a good PSA though, not a stunt/trick video.

Personally I had to shut it off after 90 seconds.

What is with the mohawk and all the gang signs?

yeah, cool stunts, snooze.
stay off my lake too.

Also thanks for using our site to show that awesome video and plug your website that is exactly what this site if for, that being people to post videos then plug other websites. Please discontinue spamming our site if you have something Seadoo related great, but I think the forum rules clearly state not to post websites of ads or anything of that nature. All websites that are AD related need approval before being posted. And from the looks of it the other forum go'ers who actually use this site for what it is intended for seem to think that also.

for those that are taking it the wrong way

The video is just to show my love for the boat. The ad in the vid is bc the video that I made and edited myself is also being played at local places and I decided to share it with other seadoo lovers. As for stunts and trick. Yes there is not many .. Is just meant to be a nice video of manuevering ect on this paticular boat. And for the ridic comment about being on your lakes.. I'm not and if there was other people in the water then I obviously would not be driving like that...so that's unnessasary. I have used this site for many other things like help ect..just figured you all may appriciate a good edited video with some music...maybe not bc u all have to bust balls. Well sorry for the misleading and for those that do like it or need videos edits..contac me ..for ball busters...have fun in your lakes and don't worry , I'm not in it d!ck..have an open mind and just enjoy the vid critics.

:rant: I think we are all trying to say thats being pretty bold and irresponsible climbing all over your boat with no one in the pilot seat..what happens when you get thrown off by a sudden wave and your boat has no driver?? Even if you needed sudden correction for a swimmer and your perched on the front windscreen with your camera guy is zoomed in on you.. just saying.. the only way this would be cool at any rate would be if it was on a closed lake...

relentless

All that is taken into consideration. We are in a closed off part of the bay while practice and filming and I've been doin this kinda stuff for 2 years. Its not like we just picked up a camera and started messin around. And if something was to happen that I was thrown from the boat ... The camera guy would take the wheel. All this is thought out and safe for others..I'm not sayin its comletely safe for me and that's what makes it a stunt ... The simple fact of risk..yes I could fall or even hit the camera guy with the close call at the fcove. But we never put anyone other then ourselves at risk and that's why its should be respected and enjoyed instead of critizised and put down. Well most of the vid that I was happy with is the editing. So I enjoy it and that's what really matters...I just want to make a point on all the judgement comments.

Gotcha well that's a nice boat you got and if that's your thing, then more power to ya..guess alot of the forum members are more conservative with their driving maybe... with that said. this is a great place to talk about any issues, or problems you may run into with your boat..It looks like someone has put alot of time and cash into your boat.. let us know if you need any tips on the upkeep..and since you are a big promoter why don't you post some pics of people ( females ) on the boat.....

well seasons over soon i take it out nov 1st

So may not get too many photos of chics now for ya but maybe next season if I don't sell the boat. I trying to push my clothing line now, let me ask you...how much do you think I could sell my boat for with all included plus trailer and a 2yr old JETDOCK ? Lmk cause I am curious and how much I should be asking thanks

The Low is 14. 410 and the average is 16, 400 for your boat with the trailer, but then you have to add the value that you think you may get for the extras.. You may get a lot better offer out on the lake next summer when people can actually see it in person and all the add-ons in action..If you really want to get a good price push it really hard before the 4th of July.. park it in front of the clubs at night with all the lights on and a for sale sign. Someone will probably finance their whole paycheck, just because they think it looks cool, if you know what I mean..

got ya

I see your into image and lights too..so how about the blus on the back..what's the story there..looks like a hot idea. Can u drive with on and and do u got more photos of the lights...I got leds all in mine too and the in the gauges...looks so much better

I'm not trying to plug any vendor here, but if you go to OceanLed.com, or www.abysslite.com, or oceanbright.net, you can read all about these lights, just for info. on who's using them and how they work..oceanled has a good video of these lights being used...there are several companies that have these on the market now, so look around to see whats out there..i have these on my boat, but only got to use them once this summer on the way in after a day at the cove, so may not be worth the trouble...

it looks like you lost one glove ?
what are you using to edit the video. windows movie maker ?

Direct link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qb3ExqIUCMA

speakers perm. mounted and wires come through bottom of plate. You have to drill 4 holes for the bolts to run through and then tighten bolts carefully and and additional hole for the wire, And just simply run your amp and speaker wires back
I will include the extension wires. There is no refund on these, they are custom and at buyers risk. I currently am letting the bank take my boat so I am selling the speakers I made, an AIRDOCK, life jackets, a sony cd/audio input and water proof player, my amp,the carpets (red),tow ropes, the seadoo boat cover and more. If you need anything let me know asap, Thank you email rockthisct@gmail.com

What happened with the boat???

What happened with the boat?? on ebay it says the bank is taking it back..What's up with that?? I need a tube rope if you got one post it in the buy/sell section please along with life jackets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back