2006 rxt super charged 1503

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
on my sea doo i could put engine oil in it and run it about 100 ft and it would die what it ended up being was it had run out of oil , i would get to the bank and take the seat off of it and all the oil would be in the bottom of my sea doo . can any one give me a good place to start , y husband has took the oil side of the motor apart a few months back and stoped working on it . please help

you have any idea what he was doing or working on?

connect the water hose while ski on trailer start engine for MAX 5mins and look where oil is coming out of engine , best place would be right hand side of engine from back to front

Running out that fast, he probably took the oil cooler off and either didn't tighten it back on or missed an o-ring. Oil will leave through there VERY fast. Other areas of potential oil leaks would be 15 mins to a few hours to empty it.

no sir we are in arkansas . But we have never had to do any thing to the motors until now when mine lost all of its oil. I really appreciate the help from every one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back