2006 Challenger Bimini top

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

xintersecty

I just got a used 2006 Challenger (non-tower version) and I have a question(s) about the Bimini. For some reason it does feel right. I am sorry I don't have a picture yet. I am looking for advice or pictures of what a properly deployed Bimini Top should look like.

When I deploy the Bimini, I can't stand up. Is this right?

If I have the wrong Bimini is there an aftermarket version that does a better job?

Without a picture, I'm not sure what to say. What do you mean it doesn't stand up correctly? Are the bars fully extended and latched into the boat? Did you secure the end with the adjustable nylon straps which clip into the little metal loops on the boat?

Exactly! I deployed the top and put down the straps fore and aft and tried standing up at the drivers seat. No can do! I guess I am going to put the top back on tonight and take a picture. It's weird to me. I have the curve part of the top towards aft part of the boat. The fore straps are deployed to their limits. They just barely catch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back