2006 4tech supercharger

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Franco3687

So I took the ski out of winter storage it was winterized ..took the ski out put gas in it took a couple of try's but it turned over let it sit for like 5 min and then decided to give it a spin as I accelerated was doing fine then when I full throttle it just didn't go no where kept the same speed I was going Rpm did not go over 5200 just sat there and then it started beeping engine light came on and kind of killed the ski so I started back up and went super slow back to dock where I then changed the spark plugs and took it back out ..angling light gone but still same problem no speed had to be going like 30mph no more then that at full throttle ...supercharger has 9 hours on it btw

Since the sc was recently rebuilt I would check that the clamps are tightened leading in and out of the supercharger. An air leak could certainly cause what you are describing.

Did you change out all the plugs this season? If not that's the next thing I would try.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back