2004 Yamaha gp1300r - oil/gas questions

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

padymgee

looking into purchasing a 2004 Yamaha gp1300r. Has about 100 hours on it. Was curious to how often I would have to refill the oil tank? Do I have to fill it everytime I refill gas tank? Also, how long does a full tank of gas last out of curiousity?

Also, anything I should look out for before making an offer on ski? Pretty new to the jet ski world.

I'm sure someones answered these questions. Just don't have time to look it up right now.

Moving this to non Seadoo forum. You're probably not going to find a lot of help most of us own only SeaDoo's.

Lou

Buy a Sea Doo...I mean you are on a Sea Doo forum. :)

I would but can't find any good deals around here and don't have much to spend :(.. Missed out on one good deal and this yamaha seems like a really good deal. Can't seem to find any other jet ski forums that allow me to post on lol

Moving this to non Seadoo forum. You're probably not going to find a lot of help most of us own only SeaDoo's.

Lou

have you owned a 2 stroke seadoo. like the older rxps. Do you know how much a full tank of oil lasts? Do those sea doos have separate tanks for oil or do you have to do the premixed

Fyi a rxp is a 4 stroke. The ammount of oil any ski will burn is dependent on how hard you ride it. What is it you intend to do with your first ski? Ride with passengers, pull tubes, fish, go fast, turn hard? Like lou said were mostly seadoo people, and were all pretty much gonna say get a seadoo but most people on here are willing to help. What is your turning wrenches back ground?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back