2004 Utopia 205 rear seat cushions replacement

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

milemarker17

The rear seat cushions in my 2004 Utopia 205 are cracked and admit water now. The parts catalog shows them as "obsolete" and can't be ordered. Meanwhile, the same cushions for the 2005 version are available, with a different parts number. They look the same in the schematic, but when I talked with a dealer's parts staffer, he told me he couldn't determine if they were the same size or even the same color or if the snaps would be in the same place. Can anybody answer that or point me toward someone who can? The price to get the upholstery repaired as just about the same as ordering the new 2005 cushions, but the repair people won't try to match anything but the white color. The 2004 cushions are white with blue piping. Thanks.

I've found most "apolstry" shops will give a much cheaper price to do it completly custom....you pick out the pattern and colors...and would be way cheaper then buying a whole new seat

The 2005 seats will fit, but they will be a different color scheme (white with bronze and black vs. white with dark blue). They stopped putting the decorative stitching in the main panel of the seats after 2004 which I'm guessing is where your cracks started.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back