2004 Sea Doo 200 , One engine wont start after storage for 14 months.

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

mrcarmann

Hi, hope someone can help me. Just bought an 04 200, with twin 155's. Boat hasnt been started in 14 months. fuel tank was 3/4 full when I got it so I added $40.00 bucks worth of fresh gas. Changed battery .
Right side engine started up after a couple tries :thumbsup: , but left side just kept cranking and cranking, it started for about 5 seconds a couple times but then nothing. not sure what to try next? Should I Change spark plugs? please if anyone has any ideas please let me know.

Everyone is going to say change the plugs because most do it every boating season. Was the boat winterized? If it was not, I would have drained the gas and added the new stuff.

thank meangene 21 , \it started right up after installing new plugs, ran great all weekend long. now I just have to figure out where the water is leaking in from. bilge fills about 1/4 full of hot water after a couple hours on the water. any ideas on that one? :lurk:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back