2004 3D rfi fuel filter location

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
doesn't have one thats servicable i think. its on the fuel pump assembly inside the tank. what i do is once a year blow off anything on it. worst thing is that atleast mine sat for a while and the filter got very brittle with the fuel even with fuel treatment.

Fuel filter

CORRECT. The fuel filters are a fibre filter one on the outside bottom of the fuel pump assembly and it clips onto the bottom of the assembly.. and the second is on the inside of the fuel pump assembly.. you need to drillout the pot rivets and take the bottom of the fuel assembly off to access this one... me.. i know cause i've been there and done it. When i enquired about the filters at the local seadooparts dealer i was told the outside bottom one was approx $30 and the one inside the pump asembly was non existant!! The reason it doesn't have an inline filter is because the injector rail needs the correct amount of fuel pressure from the fuel pump for the injectors to work correctly.. a filter inline would adversely affect this pressure. Hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back