2003 seadoo xp di Resto

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

glsmohio

I picked up a 2003 seadoo xp Di. Found out that the front crank bearing was starting to go out and was setting the encoder code off. Plan is to pull the motor and ship it off to Tom at SES. I put the parts numbers to it and I just cant beat it. I know some of you dont like Tom. He has always stayed true to his word with me. He told me 3 weeks so im going to ship it out this weekend at the latest. So ill keep you guys updated.

Plans are to do different decals, umi, intake gate, new prop, jet trim seat, new mats. Full buff and clean. Paint the engine and pipe ect. Ill add some pics later on here.

Any thing else you guys would like to see or what else can you do to the di?

Thanks
Scott

nice, is there a good place that does that?

“SOUTH BAY FUEL INJECTORS” was recommended by a well-known member on another thread. Was pleasantly surprised to see that a new injector was only $120 and the cleaning service around $25. I’ve never bought anything or used their cleaning service but had them in my notes for when I do.
Jim

Thanks I'll look in to that. Does anyone have aftermarket sponsors that they could take some measurements from. So I can make some like I did for the x4s out of aluminum....

I would also go ahead and change the fuel filters, and upgrade to a 4tec rectifier as preventative maintenance items.

Spend the money and get an OEM rectifier. I have had a couple upgraded 4tec rectifiers and they don't last.

Southbay is the best for injectors.

fuel filter has been done. I pulled the engine last night. I plant to send the fuel injectors off to get cleaned now. might be a few weeks before I get back to this ski. I need to get the boat and other skis ready for winter...just sucks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back