2003 seadoo rxdi running roughy somtimes

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bought this ski a few months ago bored it over from being blown up now the ski will Fire right up out of the water and hit 5700rpm them I put it in the water and wouldn’t go over 3400rpm spiting and spuddering then all the sudden it took off ran like a champ took it to the lake and as soon as I got it unloaded took right off stopped at the dock got back on and back to doing 3400rpm running rough then took off again but started trying to die pull it out spits and runs rough then hits chip at 7200rpm and ideas new to the ski’s

When running rough are you having the maint light flash at you? If not id defiently look art your filters/injectors and pump fuel pressure should be 27 +/- 2 And 107 -/+ 2 running

Yes the maintenance light does flash only when it’s runnning tho took it to get plugged in and nothing get it to the house and crank it up runs fine put it in the water runs for a second then power will come and go any ideas I’m new to ski’s and I have no clue where to even start

I bought a couple of '02 DI skis (RX and GTX) a couple of months ago, and both had the MAINT light come on within the first 2 weeks I had them. I ended up buying the CANDoo Pro software in order to help diagnose the cause of the MAINT lights. It was expensive ($400) but I really believe it will save me hundreds (maybe thousands) during my ownership. With the complicated DI motors, you basically have to use diagnostic tools.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back