SOLD 2003 Islandia w/trailer in South Carolina - SOLD

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

John McK

Very good condition as you can see from the pictures. I've owned it since 2010 and we rarely use it. Prior owner was elderly and didn't use much either so overall believe total hours are very low for a boat this age. We averaged two times out over the last four summers and I don't see that changing so I hate for the boat to sit there and not be enjoyed.

Southern boat (VA, TN, TX, SC) - last 5 yrs in Lexington SC in covered dry storage (always stored covered). Gel-coat in good condition. Original vinyl - seats have very slight tears/cracking (visible on pictures). Runs strong. Poppy cover (6yrs old). Always winterized although not much needed in southern climate. Replaced the intake grate with the narrower tine version in 1st year of ownership.

No major mechanical issues in my time of ownership. That said, there are a couple of small things that I want to be transparent on. Speedo is not working and fuel gauge is intermittent. Radio doesn't work but have purchased a new one with speakers (included in sale). One of the rear seat actuator supports is busted - I purchased a replacement from SeptemberC but have not installed it yet (included in sale). We have never used to kiddie pool, toilet, sink or back spray off hose (never filled the tank with fresh water so unsure on status of those). All lights and horns etc work (certified by the Lake Murray Aux Coast Guard.

You guys know the value of this boat as do I. That said I am willing to part with it for $8750 to allow you to quickly own this boat and start having fun. Sale price includes original Karavan trailer, life jackets (several), inflatable and tow rope. The right side rear trailer light is out but I will try to fix that before the sale.

If you are interested send me a PM. Thanks.

2003 Islandia 2.jpg

Last edited:
Back