2003 GTI and Towing stuff..

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Larsa

Hi y'all !

I have uppgraded myself from a stand-up kawasaki to a seadoo gti from 2003. Since this machine "Only" has 85 hp, what can i expect it to manage?

Will it pull 2-3 grownups on a tube, one really hmm.."fullsize" man on wakeboard/ski?
Any experience out there in this matter?

//Lars from Sweden

well Lars, I would make sure the tube has lots of air in it. I'm not sure what the rules are over there, but here in the states you need a spotter on the back of the seadoo when pulling someone. That might make it a little harder to do. I would just do what is legal and try it. It depends on how large the adults are... 250# each... remember to take pictures for us... It might be on " Ripley's believe it or not" Keep us posted on how it works out.

Karl

Legal ?? Well, i kinda live up in Hillbilly redneckville so really, anything goes..

Overhere jetskis are classed as boats and no special regulations applies when driving/riding in lakes or rivers like i do, except for common sense.. And as you all know, sometimes not even that..

If we go off-shore by the coasts we have speed regulations but no need for spotters or flags and stuff when pulling.

What i meant was more like.. will there be enough power??

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back