2002 seadoo gti LE

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

robcor79

got a 2002 gti le and ran it all day. then all of a sudden it stalled. i had filled the machine 3 times and did not put in any oil as i was told it was self injecting. (new to the seadoo world) so at first i thought it stalled as a safety feature for no oil. i put in about 2 litres of oil and it took a while to start but it did start. took it for a nice ride and shut it down to test if it started and it did, i thought the problem was fixed. next morning i took it out for a ride and it stalled out in the middle of the lake. tried to start it when i finally got back to shore and nothing just a clicking sound which made me think of the battery (which is new|) but tried boosting it anyways and still the same click, so now i think it may be the starter but that would not cause it to stall out on the the lake. would it??? took it in the marina but they will not look at it until next week and i am just wondering some possible problems, major or minor???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back