2002 gtx di

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Siinos

Hello
I have a 2002 gtx di
It starts and idles perfect
As soon as I press the gas around 2000 -3000rpm it starts to misfire and then when I reach high rpms it has full power and doesn’t misfire anymore only when I take off it starts to misfire or loss of power

Thanks for the help !!

I noticed when I’m on by myself it dose it but not as bad
but when I have someone with me it has even less power when trying to takeOff
but like I said when I reach high rpm’s it’s good ! I hit 6700rpms runs smooth when I let go of gas it idles fine and when I take off it starts to misfire or something causing it to buck and then when it reaches passed 4000rpm it gains its power and it’s good

Thanks

Any ideas on what to check ??

Thanks
Google seadoo service manual and get to reading on the DI systems. It will walk you through how to test but you will need to rig up fittings. Start with compression, then fuel pressure, then if bad test air pressure.

Ever sort this out? Mine is doing the same exact thing.
Nope
Been driving it like this lol
Scanned it with a candoo machine and no codes

Works fine if I floor it hits top speed Al well but like I said it only misfires or whatever when I slowly take off and the. At 3000rpm and up it runs perfect
idles fine but the longer I idle
In the water I notice it’s harder to take
Off but after I keep pushing the lever to go after couple try’s its like it unclogs and takes off and yea lol kinda hard to fine this one

Check your rave valve system and the line coming from the compressor to the rave solenoid for leaks. Good Luck

What color is your rave solenoid?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back