2002 GTX DI FUEL INJECTOR O-RING

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

March

After searching through this site for answers about o-rings/seals for my fuel injectors I figured I would just explain my situation...
I just cleaned my fuel injectors on my 2002 GTX DI. Unfortunately one of the o-rings/seals were nicked and now it leaks fuel at the top of the rail. I can only find the complete injector and not just the o-ring. I checked local auto stores and they weren’t helpful, even my local seadoo store couldn’t help. Does anyone know where I can get the seals only or am I SOL? Any help is appreciated.

Dang... I just threw a bunch of them in the trash. Contact the fuelinjectorman.com. He will have them. The ones I threw away are the returns he sends back along with the filters and such.

Just an FYI to everyone, the fuelinjectorman does not sell individual o-rings. I’m stil looking and will post what I find.

Did you ask him where he buys them? Can't be that difficult to find. I still have my bag a trash all wrapped up and ready to go. I justI noticed I forgot to bring it out. I know the o-rings are in there but damn if I wannt spread all that crap on the floor. LOL

Post a pic of which o ring you need. I probably have one I can send you.
Just need to figure out where I put them. :)

etemplet...I did ask him. He said he has years of research into the correct sizes and suppliers and for a $7.00 0-ring, he's not giving up his sources. He said if I sent the injector and the air injector he will service them and add new O-rings to them. I may have to bite the bullet if I can't locate one.

jhjessee...here are the pictures.
I have no problem paying for merchandise. It's the large O-ring at the top. If you have them, let me know and I will send a paypal payment.

Attachments

• IMG_1233.jpg
    IMG_1233.jpg
    377.1 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_1234.jpg
    IMG_1234.jpg
    396.9 KB · Views: 12
The one in the pic is in bad shape. I have one that is used but in much better shape.
Sent you a PM.

I send all my injectors to him anyway, that 's the only way I trust them. :) I understand his situation. He probably doesn't want other shops knowing his sources. It's a jungle out there.

It’s in the mail. Since you are less that two hours from me, hopefully you will get it before the weekend.

I even dug in th trash for your bro... I was looking for something else but what the hey. LOL Didn't find them. Glad you got some help !! Rock On !!

I appreciate the dumpster diving etemplet. I have quite a few PWC's and a ton of extra parts. If anyone ever needs something let me know and I will check my inventory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back