(SOLD) 2002 Challenger X-20 Possibly on the Market

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

biffdotorg

So after spending a number of years on this board, I figured I would offer this up here where folks appreciate these Merc boats when maintained.

My wife has green lighted a larger boat, and I feel I may take the opportunity to upgrade. If any of my fellow Merc owners know of a potential buyer, please send them my way. Upgrades to my boat are listed in my signature file. Youtube videos are posted of most of my mods. Others are listed below.

2002 SeaDoo Challenger X-20. Factory Tip-down Tower, 240hp Mercury (updated 240), Rock Grate Intake, Am Extended Ride Plate, Keel Shield, Hydro Turf throughout, Three step boarding ladder, Lowrance Sonar, Alpine MP3/Disc/Bluetooth head unit with waterproof keyfob remote, Alpine Amp for internal and tower speakers, Alpine Mono Amp for Alpine 10" Sub. Alpine 6.5" speakers, Kicker Tower Speakers, Dual Battery setup with isolator. One Deep Cycle, and One AGM Battery Installed, Cobra Jet Steering, Towing cover, 500lb FatSac Ballast with pump, Tow Mirror, WakeBoard/SurfBoard Rack, Karavan Trailer with VeVe 65" guides and pads. Stoltz Bow Roller, LED signal lights.

I will put up a formal classified ad very soon. It's too early to do that here in MN, as we are expecting more snow this week and we still have three feet of ice on the lakes.

Thanks for any referrals, you know I would take care of you if I get it sold. It will be missed.

Mark Lawson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back