2001 islander with mercury powered parting out whole boat

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

nonothing

i have a 2001 islander with a 240 mercury power head. it is all there. just let me know what you need. trim , rails , lights, ladder, toilet, jet pump, power head, gauges. it ran well before i lost interest. hate to see it go to waste.

Interested in fishnet pocket in front of engine comp. do you have the changing room curtain? What condition are the instrument faces and hands? Faded or bright?

Interested in fishnet pocket in front of engine comp. do you have the changing room curtain? What condition are the instrument faces and hands? Faded or bright?
i'll check. curtain is there, fishnet pockets i'll check, faces were clear and bright the last time i used it 6 years ago.

Let me know how much you want for them. Will pass on instruments though. Thanks, John
they are both there. net pocket is dirty, but netting is strong with no tears. do you need the velcro strap that hangs from the top? curtain is perfect other than a dirt dobber nest, on corner. have some pics if you would like to see. not sure how to post here. but can text them or email, wife can do the facebook route also. thanks

Do you have the two white battery cover plates that hug the starboard side of the motor? Not sure what they are called. The founten in the front well? Is there a plug at the bottom of that well? Original cooler?

Do you have the two white battery cover plates that hug the starboard side of the motor? Not sure what they are called. The founten in the front well? Is there a plug at the bottom of that well? Original cooler?

The fountain in the front... it’s a standard bilge pump and fountain nozzle. I replaced mine with help from Dr Honda. The ball valve I ordered from Amazon and the fountain nozzle I ordered from Home Depot. The plug is the same as the drain plugs in the back of the boat.

i have a 2001 islander with a 240 mercury power head. it is all there. just let me know what you need. trim , rails , lights, ladder, toilet, jet pump, power head, gauges. it ran well before i lost interest. hate to see it go to waste.

I sent you a PM

I am in Hattiesburg and have a 2003 model, would love to speak with you about what parts you still have. Been having a hard time finding a toilet curtain, might be worth my 1.5 hr drive to come visit you.

I am in Hattiesburg and have a 2003 model, would love to speak with you about what parts you still have. Been having a hard time finding a toilet curtain, might be worth my 1.5 hr drive to come visit you.

I’ve been trying to contact him but haven’t heard back from him [emoji45]

I’ve been trying to contact him but haven’t heard back from him [emoji45]
I PM him with my cell if he replies and I will let you know, I keep my boat not far from him down in Fort Walton and heading down to work on it for spring break soon. So ready to take it out, been really warm down here lately and makes me wanna get it back in the water.

I’m looking for an ECU (computer) that is bolted to the side of the engine. Do you have one?
Thanks

I’m looking for an ECU (computer) that is bolted to the side of the engine. Do you have one?
Thanks

Im looking for the captain sear cushion.

Just bought a 2005 but he lost the seat cushion when towing it this spring.

Yeah found that one already waiting to see if he will split them up as I only need the base.

Probably will make a template of the base and have one made.

Back