2001 GTX Trim issues

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

ozziereidy

G day from Australia

I’ve just bought @ 2001 GTX with only 55 hrs on it off a buddy it runs great but I have a question it doesn’t have the manual trim button on this model and when I have got a bit of weight (passengers) behind me it took a fair bit to get in a plan and even out, the nose seem to ride high which is a pain when I want to tow the kids on a biscuit etc. Is there a way to manually adjust these on this particular model? I’ve searched the forum but haven’t found much. Excuse my ignorance but this is my first ski.

IMG_5378.JPG

Man that thing is pretty !!! Wow !!! You making me want to Paint mine... LOL

I purchased a 01 GTX in fall, cleaned it up and ready to launch soon.
With new cab kits and fuel lines installed and fresh wax what should TOP end be?

2001 GTX seadoo
Low oil light just went on!
I have Quicksilver PWC 2-Stroke full synthetic / injection or pre mix be OK?
I took Seadoo to my island house So not close to store

Its nice to see there are some people that take care of their stuff. Most of the red skis are faded and dull nowadays. Almost impossible to get that original shine back too.

Most of the blue synthetic and semi-synthetic oils are compatible with the 951 Seadoo oil.

I changed over to Wally World SuperTech back in 2000. Same ski and over 300 hours later still no issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back