2000 Seadoo rxDI 951 Millennium Edition

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys,
Recently purchased a rxDI 951 and absolutely love it such a good ski to ride ! although when i was out on my first ride eveyrthing was going great until i was comming back to the ramp, i was at full trim full throttle and all of a sudden it just died, it felt like someone pulled the lanyard out, go to start it and now all i get is this clicking noise coming. i have jumped and tested the solinoid but i still get the clicking noise when i jump it, i pulled off both grounding wires and tried them on different spots and still have the same problems, i am leaning towards it being a Problem with the starter motor, but the when i hit the start buton the dash flicks in and out as the ski makes the "clicking" noise,
trim still working, still get the usual 2 beeps apon putting the key in. it is not the battery as i have tried 2 others and still get the same problems.
Any help would be greately appreciated as i am abit worried that i have bought a dud :(
Thank you in advance.

Have you pulled the pto cover off and made sure the motor isn't locked up?

Welcome to the best Seadoo site on the planet! If I can be of any more help just let me know.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Next step take the pump off the back and see if that's the issue. If not time to dig into the motor

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back