2000 islandia batteriesl

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Simster

Hi,

New here, just purchase a 2000 seadoo Islandia, I have 2 batteries, one bigger then the other but I saw that it’s 2 deep cycle batteries. It’s not suppose to be a regular for the starter an a deep cycle for the acessories?

The previous owner just change the two batteries an îm wondering if he made a mistake.

does it change something or absolutly not?

my rectifiers fuse keep blowing up and checked everything, now I’m at questioning my batteries.

thanks

This should really be in the boat section rather than the pic section, as they are set up completely differently. I’m not sure how the Islandia’s were configured, but I wouldn’t think having a deep cycle battery would cause the rectifier problem...

Hi,

New here, just purchase a 2000 seadoo Islandia, I have 2 batteries, one bigger then the other but I saw that it’s 2 deep cycle batteries. It’s not suppose to be a regular for the starter an a deep cycle for the acessories?

The previous owner just change the two batteries an îm wondering if he made a mistake.

does it change something or absolutly not?

my rectifiers fuse keep blowing up and checked everything, now I’m at questioning my batteries.

thanks

Were the batteries replaced with NEW batteries or just replaced?
Old batteries that are hard to charge or will not charge, show to the regulator as a dead short. Blowing fuses and smoking regulators.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back