2 stroke oil in head will not turn over without plugs out

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Davidwells

Hi all thanks for looking at my post , here it goes.,.

I got a 2004 GTI 2 stroke seadoo and first time the year trying to start the seadoo it would not turn over, so I got a new battery and tried it and still the same , it got a new starter last year and a new relay.

So I removed the plugs to see if the engine would turn over and 2 stroke oil started spray everywhere... Engine turned over put the 2 stroke oil is filling it bad.

If I but new plugs in it will not turn over and oil is all over the plugs.

Any help would be great thanks everyone

Your inner crank seals are leaking. Crank it over without the plugs until it stops spraying oil. Throw new plugs in and see if it will fire. If it does, it will smoke like crazy.

Hey all , I tried turning over the seadoo with plugs out and the oil is still coming out , tried it about 30 times and a lot of oil came out ... I plugged off the line going to the fuel injection so it got to be coming from the base of the engine .... I was only turning the engine a few times to not overheat the starter...

Keep doing it. It’s going to make a huge mess, but mine had the same issue and i soaked a bunch of shop rags with oil, but it eventually all came out, cleaned plugs and it started right up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back