2 stroke nitrous kit?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I was wondering if a nitrous kit could be possible for my 1994 SeaDoo XP
I was also wondering what the best fuel for it is, and the best oil for it.
I could use my 110 octane avgas if that would work well...
Thanks

They tried it back in the 90's and it worked but I guarantee on your 20+ year old ski it will just blow up.
On that ski just enjoy it for what it is. If you are trying to make it faster you are in for disappointment.

Fuel need is just 87 octane preferably non ethanol. Best oil is seadoo XPS mineral for that engine.

An old saying here. You want a faster ski buy a faster ski. Sea Doo's are engineered to get the most efficiency, speed and engine life out of the product. You start changing one parameter you have to adjust another. The oil system would never be able to keep up with Nitrous. Ignition would be behind the curve. Engine failure would be epic and your sitting on top of it.

The 650 that it has is a solid motor but is not a powerhouse, I had a gtx with one back in the day. Get a 1996 or later XP with the 800 or 951 and throw a Coffman or other popular performance pipe, flame arresters, and shave the head. You'd be pretty happy with it and you can keep it pretty reliable. My 96 has a Coffman rec pipe, ocean pro flame arresters and runs stock compression with 88 octane, it will bury the speedo at 60 mph on smooth water and has killer acceleration.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back