2 questions...

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

BigTwinLake

I have a 2004 3d,and have a couple of questions....

1. Throttle cable sucks!!! Seems that I need to replace the throttle cable. I have checked the throttle at the steering and at the throttle body and the movement is good, so it must be the cable. Has anyone replaced theirs and how hard of a job was it? Wondering if I should wait till the end of the season for this, seems that is is not that simple.

2. The machine slows down on sharp turns??? doesn't seem like an engine issue, seems more like the impellar is not getting enough water?

Thanks in advance for the help!!!
Love this forum for shit like this.

SRK

HI,
1. Are you sure that it isn't just sticking somewhere.....have you kept it lubed? adjusted correctly??

2. On SHARP turns the pump "may not" be getting enough water. Are you "tipping" the ski on these turns or is the bottom mostly staying flat in the water?

1. Machine is new to me this year. I took the steering head apart and seems clear there, I also checked connection at the throttle body and also moves freely. Thought I read somewhere on this forum that lube will not help, need to replace the cable.

2. Sharp turns! (Is there really any other kind on the kart seat?) What is the best remedy for pump running out of water, intake grate?

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back