2 questions...

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sea94

took my ski out for the first time yesterday. i have the '94 SP 2-seater, tried two people on it and it would barely go anywhere. i thought these things have at least a 600 lb capacity on it. it wouldn't move so the passenger got off. works awsome with one person it, though. whats the deal? has anyone else carried a passenger on thier SP or XP series? (btw, i weigh 120 + passenger 150= only 270 lbs)

how long can you let the ski sit? my mechanic told me to start it every once in a while...should i start it once a week..every day..or every few weeks. that is if i don't use it.

Last edited by a moderator:
It has problems moving cuz the wear ring is probably shot, replace wear ring and possibly impellor... Also, I go weeks without starting my skis, it just makes them a little harder to start, i suppose itd be a good idea to start them like once every other week or sumthin..

also, I like the color you made ur ski, did u do that or buy it like that?

It has problems moving cuz the wear ring is probably shot, replace wear ring and possibly impellor... Also, I go weeks without starting my skis, it just makes them a little harder to start, i suppose itd be a good idea to start them like once every other week or sumthin..

also, I like the color you made ur ski, did u do that or buy it like that?

thanks...i bought it like that...all i did was add the registration decals and the SEA-DOO decals on the hull. (i know the colors a little off)

this is how i bought it (notice the black pinstripes through out the ski..which are pretty cool)
BEFORE:
94seadoosp.jpg

AFTER:
100_9284.jpg

about the problem...i just had this ski repaired...there was a fuel problem..but i'm sure the mechanic checked everything, and he said the only thing i might need soon is a battery. there are no signs of a problem when riding solo, just when we both went on.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ski looks nice

But, hmm thats weird, usualy a fuel problem would affect performace no matter how many people are on it.... Have u ridden it sense its been fixed?

yes, i actually took it out yesterday, it was the first time i've ridding it since i bought it.

no..thats what i am saying...i've only taken it out one time. i bought it in May, it wasnt starting, mechanic fixed it at the beginning of this week..took it out yesterday..rides great, but when we went on together, i was holding the throttle down some, and it felt like it was holding back..it would go, but slow and it felt as if it was struggling, so we stopped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back