1999 Speedster, New to me

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

toy4runr

Greetings.... I haven't had a boat in about ten years and I recently bought a 1999 Speedster with twin 787's. I'm working on the carbs now trying to get the port engine to run right. When its running right it flies... But right now I'm working on it, as it is an old boat with old boat problems. The Starboard engine is new, and the port engine appears to be original, bit it may have been rebuilt at some point, don't know. I don't know any history on the boat, its all a mystery. The thing is in fantastic shape though. Great hull, great cushions (gotta get beau clips for 'em) and so far the engines run, I am just chasing a few little bugs. I appreciate this forum and the regular contributors and I thank you for the many things I've learned on this forum in the last couple of weeks. So, anyhoo, thanks again... and thanks in advance for all the stuff I have yet to pick up from reading here..

Welcome and glad to have you here.
You can post all your questions in the 2-stroke boat section and we’ll help you out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back