1999 GTX Limited not getting fuel.

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just recently Changed all of my fuel lines from the grey hoses to all new hoses.

I also removed the carburetor and cleaned out the last chance filters. Cleaned up mighty nice. I reassembled the carburetor and after a minor hiccup with some loctite, got the carburetor back on.

When we tried to crank it up and nothing happened. I removed the spark plugs and checked for a spark, which they were sparking. I have tried looking in the manual at the schematic of the carburetor and fuel delivery system. I am pretty sure I hooked everything up correctly.

Does anyone have any pictures of which fuel lines go where on the carburetor. There are only three places. One that goes to the engine, one that is a return to the fuel tank, and then of course the supply line from the fuel strainer.

Any direction would be great. Pictures would be awesome.

Tell me if I'm seeing all the pictures. I see farther down starting with the fuel baffle then the picture schematic of the carburetor and baffle.

is that all? Cause I see picture errors from the very begining.

You say check my internet settings, I wouldn't know what internet settings to change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back