1998 Speedster Twin 787's - Which battery?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys,

I searched and I saw a few suggestions here, but I want to be absolutely sure I get the right battery here fro my 1998 Seadoo Speedster with twin 787's (partially to eliminate this as being a possibility of being the cause of one of my issue where one engine shuts off randomly, plus the fact that the battery I have is an old car battery so I want to take the boat out this summer and hopefully without issues.)

That said, what is the best battery for this boat ? I know there is deep cell, etc., but an exact model would be ideal so I can just pull the trigger and buy it.

Thanks in advance!

Hi guys,

I searched and I saw a few suggestions here, but I want to be absolutely sure I get the right battery here fro my 1998 Seadoo Speedster with twin 787's (partially to eliminate this as being a possibility of being the cause of one of my issue where one engine shuts off randomly, plus the fact that the battery I have is an old car battery so I want to take the boat out this summer and hopefully without issues.)

That said, what is the best battery for this boat ? I know there is deep cell, etc., but an exact model would be ideal so I can just pull the trigger and buy it.

Thanks in advance!
this is found in the 98 speedster owners manual which you can download free from a few different sites.
Recommended: Exide RV24-130, 12 V, 25 A•h (130 minutes reserve) or RV24- 160 (160 minutes) or equivalent.
Battery posts: On top. Round taper type.
Battery maximum allowed size: 285 mm (11-1/4”) long x 190 mm (7-1/2”) wide x 238 mm (9-3/8”) high.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back