1997 gsx mpem need

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a tough one because they will fail periodically and it's a part that is specific to that year and model. I have wired in 96 787 grey boxes to these and 97 XP's before because they used ones bring such good money. For a tested one that is known to be good you can contact Westside Powersports. I don't trust some of those ebay guys to be honest or even know exactly what they are selling you.

That's a tough one because they will fail periodically and it's a part that is specific to that year and model. I have wired in 96 787 grey boxes to these and 97 XP's before because they used ones bring such good money. For a tested one that is known to be good you can contact Westside Powersports. I don't trust some of those ebay guys to be honest or even know exactly what they are selling you.
Westside motor sport charge an arm and a leg . Do you know any other suppliers?
Thx

None that are reliable like Westside. Keep in mind you are looking for the most rare MPEM, 1997 GSX so used ones bring $500+ all day long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back