1996 XP 800 Replacement Key

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hildy

Hey guys, I am up in BC Canada, was wondering who you might recommend as my best bet to get a new dess key programmed for my 'doo. None of my local dealers have the equipment for the older machines. I only have one key and it is falling apart, so I am hoping to hopefully be able to ship out my mpem, and have someone supply, and program a new key for me, closer the better obviously!. Thanks fellas!

Hey guys, I am up in BC Canada, was wondering who you might recommend as my best bet to get a new dess key programmed for my 'doo. None of my local dealers have the equipment for the older machines. I only have one key and it is falling apart, so I am hoping to hopefully be able to ship out my mpem, and have someone supply, and program a new key for me, closer the better obviously!. Thanks fellas!

Purchased a brand new Dess Key on Amazon.com Prime then the local dealer programed it in 30 mins ..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230418_195525_Photos~2.jpg
    Screenshot_20230418_195525_Photos~2.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 7
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back