1996 Sea-Doo GTX won't crank

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

wannabekicker18

Hi everyone,

So I accidentally reversed the polarity from my battery in the dark. Now the engine won't crank. I found one blown fuse and replaced it. Please don't tell me I destroyed my ECU? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You,
Dan

Jumping from a running vehicle or reverseing the Polarity to the Electronic Modules
destroys mpem's. Sorry for your loss, you might try the How-to section on the
MR2535L diode replacement fix. First read up on diagnoseing which module burned.
New, either is very expensive. If you are lucky enough to have another ski to swap
each module individually, is where I suggest you begin.

Truth

Well the Truth is the question was posted by my son and I am the idiot that reversed the polarity on his Sea Doo!
Live and learn !

Well the Truth is the question was posted by my son and I am the idiot that reversed the polarity on his Sea Doo!
Live and learn !

LOL!!! OK now I get it!! We all have done somthing really stupid before...atleast your in a good place here to get it fixed. Welcome to the site BTW.

I guess I got lucky I just reversed the polarity on my seadoo the other day and got away with just a blown fuse. Replaced the fuse in the ignition box up in the front compartment and she fired right up...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back