1996 Challenger Fuse Block Needed, General Electrical Question

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

bretbaker5

Hello I am new to the forum and needed some help finding a disco'd part.

I have a mechanic working on my Challenger and he broke the part of the fuse block where the power goes into it. This block is located under the storage compartment in front of the steering wheel. It has the bilge, blower, aux, bow & stern light feeding into it. The old part number was 278000863 (Block Fuse)

The strange thing about this is he also said that the boat will not even attempt to start now. There are no beeps when the ignition lanyard is secured to the DESS. From what I can tell on the wiring diagrams the Fuse Block should not have anything to do with the the actual ignition of the engine or the DESS.

Thank you for your help!

Bret

Part Found

I found a salvage yard in Virginia who just brought in a complete 1996 Challenger if anyone needs a disco'd part.

A & R Performance
6434 Courthouse Rd
Spotsylvania, VA 22551
540-895-9771

generally speaking...if your concerned about your fuse panel workin properly check to see if you have power on both sides of your fuses. If all your acc. are turning on then he hopefully corrected the prob in fuse box.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back